Promotions Terms & Conditions
PROMOTIONS / COMPETITIONS / GIVEAWAYS
1. The Promoter: Must Have Ideas Ltd (company no. 11293230) whose registered office is at International House, 12 Constance Street, London, E16 2DQ.
2. Eligibility: Promotions/Competitions/Giveaways are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. By entering a promotion/competition/giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The rules of the promotion/competition/giveaway will be stated on each individual promotion (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, email or directly on the website).
5. Entry Instructions: How to enter a promotion/competition/giveaway may vary but will be done via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, email, directly on the website or otherwise stated on the individual promotion.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
9. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
10. Prizes: Any prize of a promotion/competition/giveaway will be stated on each individual promotion.
11. Fees: There is no entry fee to enter competitions unless stated on the individual promotion. Purchasing a product may be necessary to be able to receive a product giveaway – this will be stated on the individual promotion.
12. Promotional Period: Closing dates for entries for each promotion/competition/giveaway may vary but will be stated on the individual promotion. After the closing date stated, no further entries will be permitted to that promotion/competition/giveaway.
13. Winner Selection: Promotion/competition/giveaway winner(s) will be randomly selected by the Promoter.
14. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email, phone, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter via the account provided at point of entry. This will be within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
15. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion/competition/giveaway and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. General: The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
20. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
21. By entering the promotion/competition/giveaway, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
22. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the promotion/competition/giveaway closing date, to email@example.com.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion/competition/giveaway. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
24. Entry into the promotion/competition/giveaway is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the promotion/competition/giveaway and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion/competition/giveaway save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
25. If for any reason, the promotion/competition/giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion/competition/giveaway), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion/competition/giveaway.
26. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter.
28. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend the promotion/competition/giveaway in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
DISCOUNT / OFFER CODES
1. Discount/offer codes include but are not limited to:
a. Fixed amount or percentage discount from a products original value
b. Further fixed amount or percentage discount from a products existing offer value
c. Fixed amount or percentage discount from a selection of products
d. Fixed amount or percentage discount from an entire order
e. Free postage & packaging
f. Free product when spending over fixed amount
g. Free product when purchasing specific product
2. Discount/offer code instructions: a. Fixed Amount or Percentage: The discount/offer code must be entered into the discount code field at the checkout page for the discount to be deducted from the order unless the code is automatic in which case it will automatically be deducted from your order.
b. Free Postage & Packaging: The discount/offer code must be entered into the discount code field at the checkout page for the postage & packaging to be deducted from the order unless the code is automatic in which case it will automatically be deducted from your order.
c. Free product: The discount/offer code must be entered into the discount code field at the checkout page for the free product to be added to the order unless the code is automatic in which case it will automatically be added to your order.
3. Discount/offer codes cannot be combined unless stated otherwise and only one discount/offer code can be used per order.
4. Discount/offer code expiry dates may vary but this will be stated on each individual promotion.
5. Discount/offer codes can be amended or withdrawn at any time by Must Have Ideas Ltd.
6. Refunds Information (https://musthaveideas.co.uk/policies/refund-policy):
a. In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount/offer is applied, less any postage & packaging.
b. In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any postage & packaging costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the discount/offer code is still valid at the time of making a return – you should place a new order using the original discount/offer code.
c. In the event of any returns meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised, Must Have Ideas Ltd. reserves the right to deduct the value of the discount/offer from the refund.
d. In the event of a free item being returned, there will be no monetary refund. A replacement, if available, may be resupplied if the original free product is faulty.
7. Must Have Ideas Ltd. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.